Friday 3 May 2013

The Concept of This Blog

Based on a friend of mine's attempt to watch 100 films from 1913-2013, I have decided on the slightly different challenge of reading 100 books from 1900-2000 - one book for each year. The aim of this blog is two-fold I suppose.

a) To personally keep track of what I'm reading and remind myself things about each book that I liked or didn't like and just to generally record little things about them.

b) For other people to maybe discover new books or just have a read about ones that they may not have heard of or have heard of but not bothered/had time to read. To this end, I will do my best to avoid any major spoilers in the posts, which should be quite short anyway - however, I may mention something like character development or something particularly interesting/creepy etc. So hopefully this is fair warning.

Anyway, fingers crossed it goes well & doesn't take too many years! :D Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment